Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Angle's 24-Hour NYC Trip

Another Angle just got back from a one-day NYC trip (yet it's a 22-hour flight one way!) to cover a basketball topic...

AA, of course, managed to sneak off to conduct "market research" (shopping) in downtown NYC!
The first stop, Opening Ceremony, came as a bit of a surprise size-wise when I entered  because the Tokyo store is at least 4 times the size of its original NYC flagship. Having said that, OC was where I found the most memorable fashion piece from my 24-hour NYC trip. Some of you may have already seen this...

...behold, the Tron Legacy inspired Opening Ceremony yellow tulip dress!



Fox and Fawn
570 Manhattan Avenue,
Brooklyn, NY 11222

I tried to make it to hip Brooklyn vintage / second hand store Fox and Fawn to snag some bargains but did not have time so I suppose I'll just update myself on their blog before I make my next trip to NYC in March!

Babel Fair Boutique
260 Elizabeth St.
New York, NY 10012

This shop was also on my target list. This cutting-edge Nolita boutique was founded by fashionable wanderlust traveller Erica Kiang and carries designers from all over the globe at fairly affordable prices.

...until March...

No comments:

Post a Comment